Sunday 1 May 2011

Already Getting Ready for Summer

Hey There! I didn't give up on my blog. I am looking soooo forward to summer. I never used to be so excited about summer until I turned into a teenager. Once your a teen, it feels like an important memorable time of your life. When I think of last summer, I almost start to cry. I love it so much. I think of waterfights, shopping, swimming, and hanging out with my friends. I also think of the Passion Tea Lemonaid from Starbucks and the soccer world cup. It was such a good day when Spain won. The K'naan soccer theme song was playing everywhere and the weather was perfect. There was some fun annual celebration going on at that time in my city where there is games, rides, rodeos, and tons of cotton candy. I remember walking through the fun, busy street in downtown to get there, where there are tons of shops, restraunts, and coffee shops. It's the most happening place in town. Many Spain fans drove through the streets with Spain flags flowing from their car. It was an awesome day. I love summer, and I plan on going to a university where their is a beach so I can enjoy summer even more. I have already been playing with summer outfits on polyvore:
That polyvore picture is what I feel about summer. Flipflops, watermelon, flowers, vitamen water, and popicles. I'm SO ordering that tank top from Delias. I think it's on discount at the moment. I also am planning on ordering some of these layered bracelets:

Layered bracelets are a great sumer trend! My friend rocks them every summer, but she, being un-lazy, makes them herself. I might buy those and make a few but I'm not sure.
I'm also planning on visiting my relatives in London this summer, so you know what that means...
Time to get London-ed up!

I have no clue why my typing is in the centre here... Anyways thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment